Fins are the bits that poke out from underneath the surfboard. Fin plays an important role in control and stability to the surfers. They all have a similar curved appearance but come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and types of flexibility depending on a surfer’s needs.
Our advanced fin manufacturing techniques allow surfers to make their performance dreams a reality. Most of fins are made from a variety of materials including Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy resins, G-10 laminate, texalium and honeycomb etc. Wavelink takes responsibility towards the sport seriously; We support our customers with ongoing technical developments and marketing initiatives. At the same time we have really enjoyed building the best fins for surfer’s worldwide since 80’s.
Fins are constructed from a range of materials and vary in their performance and costing.
- Carbon Fiber (CF)
- Fiberglass (FG)
- PVC foam
- Honeycomb(HC)-S/M/L size
- customer-made size
- multi-color assortment
- various materials combinations
- Water Transfer Logo/ Silkscreen
- Matt or Polish finish/natural color
- Hand shaping / Hand foiling material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fibreglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics and proven durability.
- Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) is a more high tech way of fin construction. It uses advanced technology that originated in the aerospace field. Often fins constructed by this method sandwich glass a layer of honeycomb foam so to reduce weight. The fantastic performance and impressive appearance of many fins in these materials make them a general favorite with the staff at WAVELINK.
- CNC milling and cutting – The CNC helps us to ensure that every fin is consistent to the specifications that were discussed at the time of ordering.